Wednesday, June 16, 2010

uh oh...

Am back from the gym and in the process of doing a WOD, tweaked my back. I'll have to do lots of stretching. The workouts today were:

4 x 800's at 5K pace with 3 minutes rest in between - 3:58, 3:56, 3:56, 3:54

20 minute AMRAP (5 -80# deadlifts, 10 burpees, 15 squats) - this sucked. Got through 8 rounds and stopped at 17:54 due to the pain when attempting to deadlift - pathetic that it was only 80lbs, but I must have picked it up the wrong way and felt something pull slightly in my lower back.

Swam earlier this morning - 1800 yards. 300/2x150's/3x100's - two times through.

3 comments:

  1. It's feeling better than I thought it would, but still going to ice it and motrin. Played a little tennis and it actually loosened up a bit. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tweaked my back the other night just bending over to move a bar with about 20 lbs on it out of the way... yikes! one false move and your done! I did some back extensions and it helped it to feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete