Saturday, February 27, 2010

Luv that treadmill :)

It was supposed to be a day off, but since I had a bit of time in between soccer/hockey games, I thought I'd get my long run in since I don't know what is in store for tomorrow. My goal was to run 2 hours again and I did (on the treadmill). I was really happy with it. After reading Sue's blog on her run, I equipped myself with 3 gels and 2 water bottles. I used all of it. I went 10.78 miles in 90 minutes and then had some stomach pains so I paused the treadmill and quickly used the potty. Back on and did 13.1 in 1:49.22 (running time - did not include the pit stop which was probably 2 minutes). Then I ran for the 2 hour mark and did 14.33 miles. My legs are definitely tired and a bit sore, but I'm glad I did it today. I would have liked to have run up to 16 miles, but again, ran out of time. avg. 8:20 min miles.

1 comment:

  1. Really you love the treadmill? I need to meet with you so you can tell me exactly how to do it?

    I hate treadmills!!!!!! Sorry...

    Anyway, congrats on your time it's amazing for me. I hope soon be running at that speed.

    ReplyDelete