Friday, February 26, 2010

The 1/2/3 up to 5 and back down in miles was on tap for today. I was supposed to take the same in number of minutes between each set of miles, but was impatient and only took 1 minute of recovery. I can say that my effort was not at 100% today - no real reason why. The time was 1 hour 1 minute and 40 seconds for 25 miles...cadence was about 87-88 and avg. mph - 24.7. Like Max said in his e-mail today, I'm looking forward to riding outside with some scenery and seeing how my legs fair on a ride in the hills!

Fran was my date for today too, but I'm saving it for another day. A haircut is more important (just kidding). I did do 3 sets of 10 10# dumbell thrusters/10 knee pushups to get my heartrate up again and to not feel guilty about missing Fran but I know it's not the same.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina,

    I am doing this workout tonight and already dreading it! I am going to follow your plan for resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I know you'll make the most of it! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete