Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10K day

10K for time...48.18. started off with 2 x7:30 minute miles and kept it below 8min miles as much as I could for the remainder. i think this is my fastest time on a treadmill...the only other time that I could remember was a 49.57. running seemed to go by quickly today as i had a lot to think about...a close friend of ours died last night - only 38. life is so valuable...don't be afraid to live it and make sure you let those in your life know how much you love them.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your sad news Christina, thinking of you and Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your thoughts, Jane. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Nancy and I are so sorry to hear about your guys friend. Our thoughts are with both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss, Christina & Max

    ReplyDelete