Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What to do?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing at this point...should I blog? What's my goal that I'm striving toward? I'll have to spend a few days thinking about what is the next challenge in life.

Today was a bike day where I got those legs moving. Did a 49 minute ride through the bike course and covered 13 miles. Felt pretty good other than the butt still sore from sitting for so long. It was nice to just go and so many moments of Sunday came back to me just from passing several landmarks.

Tomorrow we're headed home. Back to better eating and a plan again for working out...I'll miss being up here, but there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed and being in your own surroundings!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Please keep blogging, we need you, just talk with master Yoda and find another challenge. Have safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling like you, not quite sure what to do once Friday comes - last WOD on my plan.

    ReplyDelete