Tuesday, July 20, 2010

going in circles...

tick tock tick tock....stomach flipping a bit. excited, nervous, scared...all those feelings circling in my head! started putting some stuff together - a little packing here and there. not quite as focused as i should be for that right now....a bit like walking around in circles.

headed to the gym for the 5 sets of 3 back squats at 80%. Warmed up with 1/2 mile and then stretched a lot. For the first time, I had to wait for the squat rack - the guy using it was doing a CF WOD believe it or not. Did 95# for all sets.

Going to take my bike for a spin around the block to make sure the odometer is working the right way. I think it's showing Kilometers instead of miles....hmmmm...

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and feeling the vibe of Lake Placid. You are all in my thoughts - thinking lots of positive ones!!

3 comments: