Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long run day

It's the long run day and it is still too cold for me to go outside - so to the basement I went. I got up early knowing that I had a deadline with a sleepover pick up. This workout was nothing exciting - just a mindless long run. I ended up doing 14 miles in 2 hours and 1 minute. My pace was between 8:20 and 8:30 miles. The 13.1 time was 1:52:30- my feet were hurting a bit, but overall my legs feel really good and strong. I took in 1 gel right at about an hour and it did help - probably could have used more, but I'll work on doing that.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you get on the treadmill for that long - ugh. Good for you, it is mentally harder to do inside runs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue how you did that. 10k on the treadmill was a nightmare. You are a machine!

    ReplyDelete