Monday, January 18, 2010

Swim Day

The kids are home today and there's lots of shuffling of playdates and things they want to do. I was able to get a quick swim in, but don't know if I'll be able to get to the gym too. I am tired after my long run yesterday - the hills definitely made my legs sore. The swim was good...today I was efficient...3 x 1000's for time. 14:54, 14:34 and 14:35. The first one took a little while to warm up the body...I was happy with the last two since they were consistent - I hadn't done a long set like that in a while. It involves too much focus which I have not had lately, but I knew I was pressed for time, so it all worked out. I would like to get one more day of swimming in during the week to help my stroke a bit - easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment