Sunday, January 24, 2010

It was supposed to be a long run day. Wasn't really in the mood, but got on the treadmill and ran a 10K but not really for time...51:59...took a 3 minute potty break and back on. My intention was to run for 1 1/2 hours, but I ended up running out of time. So I ran for an hour...total distance. = 7.15.

I was about to leave for the next hockey game and found out that Dan Belmonte went a 1:40 in his 1/2 marathon - PR by 19 minutes (WOAH!)....so he inspired me to get back on the treadmill when I got home. Certainly had to motivate myself, but once the sneakers were on, it was go time. I decided to do a 5K - again, not for time, but just to get the heartrate going and I went 25.32. That was enough for me...finished with a few situps and now for my 2nd shower of the day. THANKS DAN!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina,

    Glad I could spur you on a little. I used each and everyone of you guys as motivation yesterday. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete