Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long weekend!

Long weekend...not a lot of sleep..max's friends were visiting which was fun, had some of the kid's friends over last night plus sleepover, so to bed late 2 nights in a row and up early for my dog who is hanging in there. Yesterday, thank goodness, was a rest day. Ii have to say that I am pretty awful on these days with the eating - I just seem to go from eating junk to eating more junk- gotta change the tune on that one.

Max is still gone and with the kids on vacation - working out has to be flexible. So the kids had a cross fit session today for an hour. I used that time to get on my bike and ride - it was 45 minutes and 13.5 miles...headed up to 20 via County road and then back into Granby and to the ISCC- a windy one. When I got home, I jumped on the treadmill and did a mile/50 sit-ups (2x) and then did a few 10lb weights on the arms just to keep them moving...still working out the kinks in the right shoulder and the foot. Oh so fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment