- 8x50's 2 of each stroke kick/swim
- Main set : (300 free on 4:45, 200IM on 3:30 and 100 Kick on 2:15) x 3
- 300's - 4:08, 4:07, 4:07 (just wanted to keep them consistent)
- 200's - 2:54, 2:57, 2:57 (arms hurting these last 2)
- 100's - 1:30, 1:29, 1:27
- 8x75's pull w/ paddles on 1:20 - held 1:02s
- 300 drill/warm down
2nd WOD - tabata :20/:10 - 32x (8 sets of squats, knee push ups, lunges and kte (poo)) - i was supposed to take out the squats and put in sit-ups, but I wanted a comparison point to the last time I did this workout. The # of reps in December was 392 and i was near death. Today I got in 436 reps - would have liked to have done more, but those knees to elbows are a pain and so painful especially at the end of this workout. So for me, good result...10% improvement. Doesn't seem like much, but I also don't feel as bad as I did after the last time I had done this. Much better recovery.