Friday, March 5, 2010

Rushed

That's how I feel this morning...I'm trying to get ready to go to VT for part of the weekend to catch up with some old college friends, but of course, wanted to get a workout in before knowing that I will be probably consuming plenty of snacks and drinks with girl conversation. The good thing is that these women are all athletic and want to work out on Saturday, so I just may go for a long run with a friend, which definitely would be a wonderful change of pace.

So today, I did 100 sit-ups (forgot to start my watch), but did them quickly and the abs were hurting. Prior to that I had 4 x 5K rides in which the times had to get faster. Times were: 7:52, 7:04, 6:45 and 6:29. I am looking forward to resting at some point soon...my body feels tired, I have a headache and I need more sleep. Is it always a race to catch up? My goal next week will be to find 10 minutes each night to breathe and stretch. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Breathing is good :)

    Enjoy the change of scenery in VT!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete