Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crisp Vermont Air

Got back from my girls trip to VT...so refreshing...too quick. Yada, yada, yada. Much needed getaway and lots of laughs and catching up done.

As I expected, it was an early morning rising for everyone, even after going to bed quite late. Had to detox the system for sure. I knew I had a potential running partner that morning and she was ready to go, so we did. It was beautiful weather and the mountains, capped with snow, were surrounding us. We held a good pace...a lot faster than I'm used to, but it was good to push it a little more than the norm. We ran a little over 1 1/2 hours and chatted the whole time...well, she did a lot more talking than I did which I was thankful for...amazing how it goes by so much more quickly with a friend by your side. The rest of the day was full of shopping - on my feet walking. I'm beat.

Not quite able to sleep as my dog will not settle down, but hopefully I'll get in bed soon. Looking foward to a day filled with Sutton's hockey tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment