Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Out I go...

Sue said get outside, so that's what I did. I needed the fresh air and to be surrounded by nature today. I had a 30K on tap but opted for my 25 mile loop that I usually do with Sue...up 20 to 179 and back to 167 down 309 and home. I can't say it was an extremely speedy ride. What a difference hills make on time. I went 1:28.53...average 16.8 mph (i will say i got to 40.8 for my max speed - always fun going down those hills!). I was a little cautious out there with the wetness and road conditions, but overall it was pretty good...since there was no sanding this winter, it was pretty clean out there! I felt fairly strong, especially for my first ride outdoors this year. So get out there and start riding..heard the weather was getting even warmer this week.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, I am hoping to do my 20 mile outside on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete