Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mom & Son WOD

Today I got out on my bike for 55 minutes...16.5 miles of mostly rolling hills. It was hot out.

I knew when Hagen got home from school, he would want to do a WOD that Max gave him. I was planning on doing it with him. It was supposed to be a TT run around the Farms course, but he didn't like that one. I told him that I had to do a 400M run, 50 squats and 10 burpees (x4) WOD, but just hadn't gotten to it. He was up for it so I told him I'd do it with him. Much easier with company. Well, he put me to shame. We went to the HS track (it was probably 10 degrees hotter there + the girls soccer and cross country teams were practicing...but he still wanted to do it).

I hung in on the 1st run and then he squats a lot faster than I do, so by the end he was about 100 meters ahead of me. My time was 16:45...his was 16:14. It was a good workout and I enjoyed the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment