Saturday, August 21, 2010

one on and one off

can't seem to get rid of this cold...and now max has something as well. Not pretty in our house right now and must make sure to keep kids healthy before school starts on Wed. (woohoo and boohoo). Today was a wash...ended up taking kids to lake compounce for the day with friends...just a long day and at this point, I'm way too tired to motivate and do anything.

Yesterday got my 25 mile bike route in up Rt. 20. I was moving a lot slower and my bike odometer restarted at some point through the ride so I'm not sure how long it took me, but am glad that I didn't see the #...it probably would have bummed me out. Will re-try the route when I'm feeling a bit rejuvenated.

Good luck to Dan and the others competing this weekend - Wilkes Barre and Timberman!! Go Trimax!

No comments:

Post a Comment