Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dead lifts and run

I got on the elliptical to warm up for 10 minutes...I just can't imagine going back to working out on that machine for 45 minutes like I used to.

Today was deadlifts...I hate them, but now that LP is over and I don't care if I hurt myself, I decided to do some. 12 reps @95#, 8 reps@115#, 4 reps @125 and 1 rep @135. I feel so week in this area.

Went upstairs and did 3 sets of 12 hip extensions & 2 sets of side extensions (left/right) and then 100 sit ups.

Finished up with tabata run...12 x 30 sec on 30 sec off. Nice and sweaty. No point taking a shower today anyway - it's like walking in a bath outside.

1 comment:

  1. Christina

    Have you received your Pro card yet? I see you continue to post those shark speed swim times in the pool. Maybe someday I can get there.

    P.S. Also great results @ IMLP. You should be very proud. Sorry I didn't get to see you up there. I also started posting again post IMLP on the blog.

    David

    ReplyDelete