Monday, September 27, 2010

A little cut back

I had good intentions of going to the gym and doing the CF WOD of 10 rounds of 15 95# deadlifts and 15 push-ups (knees for me). However, this did not happen.

I thought I'd warm up on the treadmill, but then a competitive person got next to me and before I knew it, I had run 4 miles. My 5K was 25:53 and I had not planned on working that hard. Needless to say, I was a little wrecked from the run, but went to try and get the WOD in.

I started off ok and then by the 3rd set of deads, I was breaking them into 5's. By the 5th set, my hands hurt pretty bad, so I had had enough. Yes, I gave up. It took me 9:45 to complete 5 rounds. Next time I will do the full 10. And also, not run beforehand.

2 comments:

  1. should have taken the competitive person to crossfit with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would look at it as you did more than planned, not that you quit. It was a hybrid CF, CFE WOD.

    ReplyDelete