Thursday, September 16, 2010

forcing it...

So yesterday was too nice not to do something outside, so did a 55 minute run - covered about 6.1 miles. Just listening to the tunes.

Today, forced myself to go to the gym for a WOD. Just didn't know what it was going to be. So WOD # 1...3 x 5K bike for time w/ 3 minutes rest in between: 8:05, 7:31, 7:28. Heartrate was going...bike said I was 158.

Then thought I'd do Fran, but didn't feel like motivating to bring the bar upstairs to the gravitron and didn't feel like running back and forth so instead the WOD was 21-15-9 of 40# thrusters and pushups. I was dying...I'm sort of at a point where I want to do it, then I get going and want to stop, and then I get pissed for wanting to give up which gets me going for a little bit more. It's a vicious cycle. Anyway, finished in 6:38. Didn't do it as fast as I would have liked, but finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment